Monday 26 January 2015

Boys

"I like a boy but he's considered 'uncool'. He's really lovely and I told my friend about him yet she said negative things. What should I do?"


In the past, if I liked a boy I would always worry about what my friends would think of him. It used to make me change my opinion very quickly if they didn't like him. However, I've realised it doesn't matter what they think; it's my life. If that boy is the person to bring me happiness then my friends shouldn't mind. If they do, they aren't worth it.

Your friend is probably just jealous that you're talking to a boy and getting on. Don't let her opinion stop you from becoming friends with / dating someone.

 
In my post about popularity I talked about how usually the nicest people are classed as 'uncool' and 'weird' (You can check that out here http://allthatjasx.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/popularity_2.html ). Why does it matter what everyone else thinks of him? If you like him, go for it! In the end, it doesn't effect their lives.
 
************
I'm sorry that this post is quite short. If you have any more advice for this person, leave a comment below!
Next week I'll be doing a Q and A about school so comment questions for that too.
See you on Monday!
 
Jasmine x

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments: