Tuesday 26 May 2015

A New Start

Wow, it's been a long time.
 
I know, I disappeared for a few months. 
But guess what.... I started a new blog! That's right. Although I haven't been posting on this blog, I've still been writing, just posting things somewhere different.
 
I didn't have this blog for long because it was very hard to maintain due to lack of inspiration. I knew from the start that an advice blog would be very hard, especially when asking you guys to give me things to write about. It was a risk, and it didn't work, but at least I tried.
 
My new blog is basically an online diary for me. I write about things I want to achieve in life, things that can motivate me and others, and any exciting experiences I may have. Instead of relying on other people to give me post ideas, I use my own. It's easier to run because I worry less about having no things to write about.
 
If you'd like to check it out go HERE. I post every Monday, so be sure to follow me on bloglovin (link at bottom of all my posts) so you don't miss new posts.
 
Thank you all, Goodbye.
 
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment